Under legal terms, WINSURANCE informs
For the purposes provided for in article 32 of Decree-Law no. 14/2006 of 31 July, which:
- Does not hold a direct or indirect interest of more than 10% in the voting rights of the share capital of any insurance company.
- Does not hold a direct or indirect interest of more than 10% in the voting rights or in the share capital of the mediator that is held by an insurance company or the parent company of any company.
- You are authorized to receive premiums on behalf of insurance companies.
- It is authorized to conclude insurance contracts in the name and on behalf of the insurance companies or companies.
- Has powers to settle claims in the name and on behalf of the insurance companies or companies.
- Your intervention does not end with the conclusion of the insurance contract.
- Your intervention involves the provision of assistance throughout the term of the insurance contract.
- It does not have a contractual obligation to engage in insurance mediation activity exclusively for one or more insurance companies or insurance intermediaries and bases its advice on the obligation to provide an impartial analysis.
- Other insurance intermediaries are not involved in the contract.
- The Client has the right to request information on the remuneration that the mediator will receive for the provision of the mediation service and, accordingly, to provide him / her with such information.
- Without prejudice to the possibility of recourse to judicial courts or out-of-court dispute resolution bodies, which already exist or are to be created for this purpose, claims by policyholders and other interested parties must be submitted to the supervisor – Authority Supervision of Insurance and Pension Funds – directly or through the complaints book available at the mediator’s establishment for this purpose.
- In view of the information provided by the Client and the insurance contract proposed by the mediator, it is specified for the necessary purposes, that the Client accepts our advice based on professional criteria and intends to enter into the proposed insurance contract.
For the purposes provided for in Decree-Law 72/2008 (Insurance Contract Law), which:
- the risk is only covered after the premium has been well collected
For the purposes provided for in paragraph 1 of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, that:
- For the purposes provided for in paragraph 1 of article 18 of Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September, that: In the event of a dispute, the claimant may resort to the Information, Mediation and Insurance Ombudsman Center (CIMPAS), as an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity for consumption. More information at www.cimpas.pt or at the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt.